What is a Sundering Charm?
Andreliverod - 09 Nov 2022
Ladder season 2 introduces six new charms, all using the new keyword Sunder. This keyword means that if a monster has immunity to a specific damage type, their resistance will be reduced to 95% regardless of their starting resistance percentage—breaking their immunity and allowing damage of that type to be dealt. Sunder is applied before other resistance-reducing modifiers and only affects non-players.
One big downside with these fantastic new charms is that the player will also get reduced resistance to the same element. Take note that abilities granted by Sunder will extend to your pets and summons.
Where can you get the new Charms?
These new unique charms will only drop in Ladder from Terrorized monsters of Champion, Unique, Super unique, or Boss difficulty, which can be found in the new Terror zones. To learn more about these zones check out our Terror zone article.
- Monster Magic Immunity is Sundered
- Magic Resist –45% to -65%
- Monster Physical Immunity is Sundered
- Physical Damage Received Increased by 10% to 30%
- Monster Cold Immunity is Sundered
- Cold Resist –70% to -90%
Crack of the Heavens
- Monster Lightning Immunity is Sundered
- Lightning Resist –70% to -90%
- Monster Fire Immunity is Sundered
- Fire Resist –70% to -90%
- Monster Poison Immunity is Sundered
- Poison Resist –70% to -90%